When do we collect your personal data?
Vibe Group collects personal data from the moment you start using our services. Furthermore Vibe Group has the possibility to collect your data when you have published it on to a public channel, out of which it can be transpired that you are interested in new career opportunities. In any case we will only use your data in accordance with our conditions and in consideration with this Privacy Statement.
Which data does Vibe Group collect?
Vibe Group processes the personal data necessary for its services. Some of this information is required to use our services. Additional information can be desirable in order to provide better service regarding your wishes and qualities.
At registration the following data are registered:
- name and address details, e-mail address and other contact details;
- CV, information about education and employment history, availability and absence;
- other details when required by law or with your permission.
At the moment you start working for or on behalf of Vibe Group:
- nationality, personal identification number, ID copy;
- bank account number;
- if applicable, Vibe Group processes data on behalf of its clients in the context of a pre-employment screening.
If you work or have worked as a freelancer for Vibe Group, the aforementioned data will only be processed if relevant and required.
Furthermore, some data is collected automatically. More information about this can be found in the COOKIE STATEMENT.
Why Vibe Group collects personal data?
Your personal data are used by Vibe Group for the following purposes:
- to be able to make offers and/or to give you information about the services provided by Vibe Group;
- to approach you for knowledge sessions (meetups) that might be interesting for you;
- to be able to keep our services at a high level or to improve them;
- to be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection to our services;
- to start a cooperative relationship with you and therefore carry out the relevant administration (such as processing of hours worked and payment of invoices);
- to be able to establish your assignment in an agreement;
- to be able to execute pre-employment screenings for our clients;
- for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labour legislation, tax and social security legislation, fraud prevention and national and international sanctions legislation.
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law (GDPR) because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities; or
- processed with your consent which we obtain from you.
With whom can Vibe Group share your personal data?
Vibe Group can share your personal data with other affiliated companies, her clients, subcontractors (for example data processors) who provide services or execute orders on behalf of Vibe Group, suppliers, government authority and other business relations.
The provision of your personal data will only be executed in accordance with the purposes as stated below
Why Vibe Group collects personal data?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries, in- or outside the European Union. We shall only transfer your data outside the EU to countries which the European Commission believes offers an adequate level of protection to you, or where Vibe Group has put in place appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information.
Vibe Group saves your personal data not longer than strictly needed for the purposes for which the data was collected and complies with applicable laws and regulations.
You have registered in the Vibe Group database in the context of a (possibly) suitable assignment or new employment. This cooperation is not bound to a specific timeframe.
If you no longer wish to be approached, you can unsubscribe via your contact person of Vibe Group. Your data will be permanently deleted from our database and you will no longer be contacted by Vibe Group.
Certain personal data might be available for a longer period in a protected environment during the legally applicable term and only in order to comply with employment law, tax and/or social security liabilities.
Vibe Group makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. Vibe Group does this by using physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures. Companies and organisations that process data commissioned by Vibe Group, enter a processing contract to ensure that your data is handled with the same level of security and confidentiality.
By any means you have the right to access, look into or obtain your data. You can request this at any time via your contact person at Vibe Group or via Dennis van Weeren (firstname.lastname@example.org). In addition, via above described procedure you can request to complement, improve or delete your data at any time. Besides you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data. Vibe Group aims to respond to your request within two weeks after your request.
Questions, remarks, complains or (supposition of) data breach
If you have any questions, remarks or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Vibe Group, you can contact us via email@example.com or in a letter (Vibe Group Netherlands B.V., attn. Dennis van Weeren, Gustav Mahlerplein 76, 1082 MA Amsterdam).
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority.
In case of (supposition of) a data breach you are kindly requested to report this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your first- and last name, contact details and a description of the situation in this e-mail.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Vibe Group reserves the right to change, add or edit the Privacy Statement. The most up-to-date Privacy Statement can be found on the Vibe Group Website.
Links to other websites
By means of this website, Vibe Group can collect general, non-personal, identifiable visitor data. To make our website more user-friendly and to personalise the website to your preferences, information about your way of using this website will be collected. To do so, Vibe Group use so called ‘cookies’, these are small files that will be placed on the hard drive of your computer or mobile telephone.
About using cookies.
On our website we use in particular the following Cookies:
• Type: third party from Google Inc.
- What data is held: visit duration, page views, location, operating system, browser, number of visits
• Purpose: Google analytics sets cookies to enable us to track the usage of pages and services on our sites.
• Link to personal data: No
• Third party policy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
How to manage cookies
Cookies of third parties
If you follow a link to a third-party website, please be aware of the fact that these websites have their own Privacy and Cookie Policies and that Visser & Van Baars does not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check these policy’s before sharing any personal information to these third party websites.